How to check Jamb 2020 admission list and admission status successfully in Jamb website: Hey Jamb Admission checker! Let me quickly guide you through the steps required to check your Jamb 2020 admission list and status update today.
The lists to be released by Jamb include first batch admission list, second batch admission status and third batch names of those admitted. Keep checking until you see your name clearly in Jamb admission status update this year.
How To Check 2020 Jamb Admission List Online
- Ensure you have data connection and a working browser.
- Open your web browser… Preferably Google chrome.
- Visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/eFacility/ or click the link here.
- Ensure you still remember the email and password you used to create Jamb profile earlier.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- If you are getting the issue of invalid pin click here.
- If you successfully login, your Jamb candidates dashboard (Home) will appear.
- Scroll down to where you will see check admission status.
- Click on Check Admission Status Menu.
- You may be required to enter your examination year and Jamb registration number, else, your admission status for the current year will appear in jamb caps portal.
- If you are admitted, go ahead to print your Jamb admission letter.
- If it says No admission given yet, check back again as other batches of admission list will be released.
- Follow the same procedure to keep checking all the batches.
- Always ensure you entered the correct details.
SHARE THIS NEWS