How to Use 55019 Code to Create Jamb Profile
Do you know you must first create jamb profile before you obtain jamb ePIN? Before you can pay for your e-pin, you must get a profile code. Without the profile code, you can’t make payment for the e-pin.
*. First create your profile by sendingSurname, First Name and Middle Name (where applicable) by SMS to the JAMB shortcode, 55019.
*. You will receive a confirmation code on the same telephone number which will be used to procure the ePIN. This is the Profile Code. It is a 10-character code. Take Note.
JAMB ePins for 2019 Registration
After you get that, you are required to do this as a UTME candidates:
Now that you are registered and you have your 10 digit number, which is the JAMB profile code. You are expected to complete the following guidelines for UTME students:
- *. Go to Remita.net/jamb
- *. Now select ‘Sales of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose” column
- *. Then enter your registered phone number (the one on which you received the confirmation code)
- *. Enter other details and
- *. Select how you want to pay
- *. Click ‘Submit’
After payment, your PIN is delivered to your phone number and also displayed on your Remita receipt.
Click HERE TO Join
Direct Entry – JAMB ePins
If you are an interested Direct Entry Candidate, then you can successfully get your original JAMB e-pins for Registration by following the below steps:
- *. Candidate must register on the JAMB Portal by sending his/her Surname, First Name and other name (if applicable) by text message from the phone number that would be unique to him to 55019.
- *. Candidate receives a confirmation code.
- *. Candidate visits Remita website
- *. Clicks ‘Buy JAMB form’, selects ‘Sale of JAMB/UTME Registration Forms’
- *. Select ‘Sales of JAMB/DE Registration Forms’ in the ‘Name of Service/Purpose”
- *. Enter candidate’s confirmation code received after registration via SMS
- *. If Phone number is already registered on JAMB, Payer name, is retrieved from JAMB otherwise, candidate has to get registered on JAMB portal as described in step 1 above.
- *. Enter other details and select how you want to pay.
- *. Once the transaction has been processed, click the “Print Receipt” button to provide the payer with his transaction receipt. The JAMB DE PIN is displayed on the payment receipt.
QUESTIONS CANDIDATES ARE ASKING.
- How Do I Recover Lost ePIN After Payment?
- I did not receive my ePIN what should I do?
How To Recover Lost ePIN After Payment
- If ePIN is not Received or Lost, send [UTMEPIN] or [DEPIN] to 55019 for UTME or DE respectively from the unique number
- The ePIN would then be retrieved and delivered on the candidate’s unique number.
I guess that was easy.
I did not receive my ePIN what should I do?
If after registering and you did not receive your epin, don’t bother and don’t worry yourself. You can easily contact remita and they will get it verified!
You can contact Remita with any of the follow methods:
- a. Address: 4th-8th Floor, 136 Lewis Street, Lagos, Nigeria.
- b. Support: +234-1-6367000, +234700-7877678, +234700-7877678
- c. E-mail: [email protected]
HOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS