The authorities of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) have released the 2018/2019 academic session Batch ‘A’ , ‘B’ , ‘C’ , ‘D’ & ‘E’ supplementary admission list.
Just like the merit admission list, FUTO supplementary admission list too has been uploaded online
FUTO admission list that contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programmes of the university for the 2018/2019 academic session has been successfully uploaded online.
How to Check FUTO Admission List.
- Go to FUTO admission status checking portal at https://portal.futo.edu.ng/Modules/Admission/CheckAdmissionStatusRegular.aspx.
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the required column.
- Click ‘Submit’ to access your FUTO admission status.
- After confirming your admission click on the link “Click here to continue with the admission registration”
- Update your O’level details by supplying your O’Level exam year, exam number and O’Level result scratch card pin.
- Candidates combining two results are required to supply two result scratch card pins based on the examination body.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to FUTO admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.