Buy NECO Tokens: The National Examinations Council (NECO) new results online system now requires candidates to purchase token before they can access their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results. Do you want to Buy Neco Token?
The National Examinations Council (NECO) new results online system now requires candidates to purchase (buy) token before they can access their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results.
How to Buy NECO Token Online
According to the National Examinations Council (NECO), the new Results online system offers a convenient way to check all NECO examination results. Once results are released, it will be made available via NECO Results system (www.result.neco.gov.ng).
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
How to Purchase or Buy NECO Token Online
STEP 1: Register on NECO Results Online System.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register.
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
STEP 2: Buy Neco Tokens.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views).
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
STEP 3: You Can Now Check Your Result.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result.
See detailed Procedures HEREHOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS