As so many candidates have been asking the questions on the jamb recommended textbooks for Mathematics, it is obvious that they are preparing for the forth coming jamb exams. Using the right textbooks while preparing for jamb exam is one of the keys to exam success.
You will see some of the mathematics textbooks which will guide you while preparing for jamb exam. I hereby advise you get one, two or three of these books.
List of Jamb Recommended Textbooks For Mathematics
1. Adelodun A. A (2000) Distinction in Mathematics: Comprehensive Revision Text, (3rd Edition) Ado –Ekiti: FNPL.
2. Anyebe, J. A. B (1998) Basic Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools and Remedial Students in Higher/ institutions, Lagos: Kenny Moore.
3. Channon, J. B. Smith, A. M (2001) New General Mathematics for West Africa SSS 1 to 3, Lagos: Longman.
4. David –Osuagwu, M. et al (2000) New School Mathematics for Senior Secondary Schools, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
5. Egbe. E et al (2000) Further Mathematics, Onitsha: Africana – FIRST Publishers.
6. Ibude, S. O. et al (2003) Algebra and Calculus for Schools and Colleges: LINCEL Publishers.
7. Tuttuh – Adegun M. R. et al (1997), Further Mathematics Project Books 1 to 3, Ibadan: NPS Educational.
8. Wisdomline Pass at Once JAMB.
During your study time, try to use your mathematics jamb past questions too. This will help you to get likely repeated questions.
Also See the below which you’ll find helpful
- See How 2019 Jamb Questions Will Look Like
- 20 Possible Questions from JAMB Sweet Sixteen Novel [CBT]
- JAMB 2019 Brochure For All Courses And Institutions
- How to Read And Pass JAMB 2019 Once without Cheating & Sweating
- Jamb 2019 whatsapp Group
HOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS