Kogi State Polytechnic admission list 2018/2019 is out and accessible online. So if they have been asking the question, “Is Kogi state polytechnic admission list for 2018/2019 academic session out?”. Then, this article is for you.
The Management of Kogi State Polytechnic has announced the release of the first batch admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session. Following this update, a lot of aspirants of the school have been asking, “How can I check Kogi State Polytechnic admission list 2018/2019 online?“. Well, you don’t have to worry anymore. I am going to discuss everything in this article.
Kogi State Polytechnic admission list 2018/2019 contains the list of candidates that have been offered provisional admission to study one of the accredited courses starting from the outset of the 2018/2019 academic session.
How To Check Kogi State Polytechnic Admission List 2018/2019 Online
How To Check Admission Status
- Candidates are to visit: http://portal.kogistatepoly.edu.ng/legacy/viewadmittedstudents.aspx
- Select Programme, Course and Click on ‘View Admitted Student’
- Or Type the candidate’s Name in the box provided and Click on ‘Search’
To Print Admission List;
- Candidates are to Click Here
- Type/Paste the Candidate’s UTME Number in the box provided
- Click ‘Preview’
- Then Print/Save the displayed document
How To Check Your Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
That is all for now on the topic, “Kogi State Polytechnic admission list 2018/2019“.