Kwara State Polytechnic admission list 2018/2019 is out and accessible online. So if you have been asking the question, “Is Kwara state polytechnic admission list for 2018/2019 academic session out?”. Then, this article is for you.
The management of the Kwara State Polytechnic (KWARAPOLY) has released the admission list for the 2018/2019 academic session.
Candidates that participated in the KWARAPOLY 2018/2019 admission screening exercise can now check their admission status online.
How to Check Kwara State Poly Admission List.
- Go to Kwara Poly admission portal at https://kwarapolyportal.org/applogin.php.
- Supply your Application ID and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on Login button to access your Kwara Poly admission status.
How To Check Your Admission Status On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission as shown on the portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
That is all for now on the topic, “Kwara State Polytechnic admission list 2018/2019“.