New Way to Check NECO Results Using Token: Did you know that the National Examinations Council (NECO) new results online system now requires candidates to purchase (buy) token before they can access their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results?
If you did not know, then this article is for you. It is time to see how to use the new method of checking NECO Results Using Token.
You can buy this token online.
How to Check NECO Results Using Token
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/register.
- Supply the required data in the appropriate columns and click on register.
- NECO will send an Activation Email to your registered email address.
- Open you email and click verify.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/login.
- Enter your Email Address/Phone number and your password in the required columns.
- Then click on the Login button.
- Locate and click on Purchase Token (NB: Each token can be used with only one result for a specific number of views).
- Enter the number of token you need and click on Pay now button (NB: a token is N500 + N50 service charge).
- Now click on Proceed to pay button to pay for the token on REMITA platform using bank or card.
- Go to https://result.neco.gov.ng/.
- Pick your exam year.
- Pick your exam type.
Enter your Token Number and registration number in the appropriate columns.
- Finally, click on check result.
Things to Know about the Token
Using NECO Results, candidates can check their SSCE, BECE and NCEE results by purchasing tokens. The token(s) can be shared with candidates, parents, schools, organizations or any person who wished to view the candidate’s results.
HOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS