Applications are currently accepted for the 2019 NNPC Total National Merit Scholarship Scheme.
Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), and Total Upstream Companies in Nigeria (TUCN): Total Exploration & Production Nigeria Limited (Total E&P Nig Ltd) and Total Upstream Nigeria Limited (TUPNI) are offering the 2019 NNPC/TOTAL National Merit Scholarship programme to Nigerian Undergraduates who are looking to pursue a degree program at any Nigerian Institution.
This Scholarship scheme is aimed at promoting academic excellence and quality manpower development in the Country.
Application Deadline: 31st October 2018
Eligible Countries: Nigeria
- Applicants must be a Registered FULL TIME undergraduate in a recognized Nigerian University.
- Applicants must be a certified 100 or 200 level student at the time of application.
- Applicants must have a 2.50 CGPA of 5-point scale, or equivalent.
- Applicants must have more than 200 score in UTME
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Application Process:
To apply for this scholarship click here.
NNPC/Total National Merit Scholarship Documents Required
The following documents are required when applying:
- Recent Passport Photograph
- Certificate or Proof of Origin
- Senior Secondary Certificate of Education (SSCE)
- UTME result
- JAMB/University Admission Letter
- 1st Year Result showing CGPA
- Guinness Nigeria Undergraduate Scholarship Scheme 2018
- NNPC/Shell SNEPCo National University Scholarship 2018 [How to Apply]
- Nigeria Current Affairs Questions And Answers – For Jobs & Scholarships
- 2019 UBC International Merit Scholarships for International Undergraduate Students at University of British Columbia in Canada
- 2018 University of the People Online Tuition Free scholarship Degrees for International Undergraduate Students at University of the People in any Country
HOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS