JAMB Sweet Sixteen WhatsApp Group
This group is created for jamb candidates who are interested to join the Jamb Sweet Sixteen WhatsApp Group to discuss certain issues on jamb novel questions and answers and also to share what they know.
I already created a jamb whatsapp group chat for candidates, if you have not joined, then i will advise that you do it. It is very necessary as certain issues and problems presented there are being solved. This is the jamb whatsapp group link.
Benefits of Joining Sweet Sixteen WhatsApp Group Chat
The below are some of the benefits of joining this trending whatsapp group.
- It will serve as a platform where candidates irrespective of their chosen course will be able to set questions for themselves.
- Summary of the book, jamb sweet sixteen will also be discussed there.
- Pop up jamb sweet sixteen quizzes will be also provided.
- It will help you plan how you read the novel as other candidates will discuss and share their methods of reading the book.
Some of the Group Discussions going on
1. Who is the main character in the Novel, Sweetsixteen?
2.From who did Aliya receive her gift for her sixteenth birtday
? = The pricipal
3. Aliya’s Boyfriend as seen in the book refers to
= Her Father
4.HAK and KOTL means = Hug and Kiss,,,,
Kissing on the Lips.
5. Who got Aliya a Teddy Bear?
= Tokunbo or bobo
6.Who was Aliya’s troublesome senior in school?
= Bunmi7. What is the name of the book Aliya’s father
have her toread by Kahlil GibranThe Prophet.
8.Aliya wanted to become a ?
= A layer
9. Acoording to the book laughing at someone
because of their boday
type is called?=
10.How was Aliya Able to Pass with an A in
11.Aliya didnt want to become a doctor becuase?
= she hated the sight of blood.
12. She wanted to become a lawyer because she a
13.Kahlil Gibran was a lebaneese Poet that died
14. What is the name of Aliya’s Athsma
15.Who called Aliya Fatima/ Latifat?
= a teacher.
How to Join the Sweet Sixteen WhatsApp Group Chat
Use this link.
HOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS