UI admission list 2020 is not out but will available online soon. Candidates who chose UI as their first choice institution and participated in the Post-UTME exercise can now learn how to check their admission status online.
The Management of the University of Ibadan, UI has released the merit admission list for the 2020 academic session. Candidates who participated and scored above 50 in the Post-UTME are advised to proceed to check their admission status online.
NOTE: UI Admission list 2020 is not yet out. Once the admission list for 2020 academic session is released, I shall update you on this page. Before the, I will quickly take you through how to check UI admission list 2020 online.
How To Check UI Admission List 2020
- Proceed to UI admission checking portal by clicking https://www.admissions.ui.edu.ng
- Enter your Registration number and password and click on Login
- Your admission status will be displayed to you.
After checking your admission status on UI portal, what next? You are required to accept/reject your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal. Now, I will show you how to check your admission status on JAMB CAPS portal.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and Password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admission into UI as shown on UI portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
SHARE THIS NEWS