If you are asking the questions, “Is UNN admission list for 2020 out?”, then this article is for you.
The Management of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN) hasn’t released the admission list for the 2019/2020 academic session.
How To Check UNN Admission List On School Portal
Click here to download the list
- Go to UNN admission status checking portal at http://www.unn.edu.ng/
- Enter your UTME number and Surname in the required columns to login.
- On the next page, click on ‘Check Admission Status’.
After checking your admission status on UNN portal, you are required to proceed to JAMB CAPS portal to accept/decline the admission offer.
How To Check Admission Status And Accept/Reject It On JAMB CAPS
- Open your phone browser (Google Chrome is preferable).
- Visit the jamb portal by visiting https://www.jamb.org.ng
- Click on “Create e-facility Account/Login“
- A page will be displayed to you. Enter your email address and password and click Login.
- From the list of menus, click on “Check UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS“. You will be redirected to JAMB CAPS portal.
- By the left side of the page, select “Admission Status“. Now you need to change your mobile browser to desktop view.
- From the menu button on your Chrome browser, tick the “Request desktop site”.
- Your details including Jamb score, institution, date of birth and admission status will be displayed to you.
- If you have been given admitted on JAMB CAPS portal, then accept the admission.
- If the institution and course space is blank or you have not been offered admission then don’t click on accept admission. Just keep checking back.
SHARE THIS NEWS