UNN Distance Learning.. The Centre for Distance and e-learning (CDeL) is a response by UNN to the global demand for flexible and broader learning access. The off-campus learning style is built to cater to individuals seeking a flexible system of learning that maintains the same rigorous learning experience and delivers; the same excellence as campus learning and the equally prestigious UNN degree.
UNN Distance Learning: Course that Are available
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Nigeria DISTANCE LEARNING MASTER’S DEGREE PROGRAMME IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION (MBA) in the following options:
- Banking and Finance
UNN DISTANCE LEARNING MBA ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS (ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA)
In addition to possessing the basic O’level requirements for first degree admission into the discipline of choice, candidates are also expected to posses one of the following requirements:
- Postgraduate Diploma from a recognised University with a minimum of 3.0 GPA on a 5-point scale, or 2.5 GPA on a 4-point scale.
- Bachelor’s degree in Banking and Finance, Business Administration, Marketing, Accounting, Economics or any other business-related course from the University of Nigeria or any other recognised University with a minimum of second class honours lower division
- HND and/or professional qualifications such as ACIB, ACA, ACIS, ACIPM, MNIM, etc plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- A Bachelor’s degree in other fields plus a Postgraduate Diploma in Business Administration.
- Admission may also be offered to long-standing professionals with recognized Professional Qualifications and managerial experience spanning over 10 years in recognized public and private establishments. A PGD waiver may be granted applicants of this status.
HOW TO APPLY FOR UNN DISTANCE LEARNING MBA PROGRAMME FOR 2018/2019 ACADEMIC SESSION
Anyone who is interested in apply for the progreamme should click here;- http://cdel.unn.edu.ng to apply.
Also Read: How to Pay UNN Acceptance Fees OnlineHOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS