Do you know you can use Xampp to Learn WordPress Blogging? WordPress allows you to practice blogging with the help of Xampp Server. This Xampp Server allows you to run a WordPress blog on your PC without connecting to the internet. This is essential to Newbies who want to Learn WordPress Blogging.
Why Using Xampp to Learn WordPress Blogging
It is interesting to let you know that if you have been looking for a way to start up a WordPress blog but lacked finance you can now have access to WordPress without spending a dime.
The advantages it has is that It:
- will allow you learn the WordPress Interface before starting A live WordPress.
- saves you money.
- make you to be an experienced WordPress User.
- Works Offline. You do not need access to the internet.
- is easy to use.
How to Use Xampp to Learn WordPress Blogging
WordPress CMS can be interesting to learn. More than 80% of bloggers make use of this Platform. The below are the necessary steps to help you see how to Use Xampp to Learn WordPress.
- Download Xampp from HERE.
- Install it into your PC.
- Visit wordpress.org,and click on get WordPress to Download it
- Extract it into the Xampp >htdocs Folder already created in your Local Disk.
- Run Xampp Machine and Start the Apache and MySql Servers.
- Open your browser and type localhost/wordpress.
- Before then, open another tab and type localhost, click on phpMyAdmin to create a database for your WordPress site/blog.
- Go back and click on Let’s go to begin.
- Password should be left blank.
- Use the name of the database you just created.
- use root as username.
- Click on Run to install.
- Another page loads where you are to input your Site Title, username, Password..etc. Do this and click in Install.
- After installation, Click on Login to Access your Dashboard.
Congratulations as you have successfully installed WordPress Into Your PC.
Also Read: SEO101: WordPress SEO Tools You Need to KnowHOT: SEE SCHOOLS THAT JUST RELEASED THEIR ADMISSION LIST
SHARE THIS NEWS